2008 is gone and here is 2009 with new hopes and new dreams. Sad but true that I want to forget 2008 for all the bad things happened. But happy to have learned from the bad moments. I had wonderful year 2007 and was the best year of my life. I thought it will continue in 2008 but that didn’t happen.
When I look with a different angle things look different. I learned how to blog and basic SEO stuff in this year. Although there is much more to learn I am happy with what I learned. I hope to gain much more knowledge in this field this year and will dedicate some time daily to learn. When I started blogging I never thought I’ll have my own TLD and I’ll earn from the blog. At the end of the year both things happened.
So I set some targets for my blog this year. Small targets as I am not full time blogger.
- Increase feed readers to at least 300. Currently it’s 40
- Touch 100UV\day. Currently its around 50UV\day
- Start a niche blog in my field of construction
- Earn around $100\month from this blog
- Interact with network members I have formed
- And above all, write better and better
These are small goals as I am part-time blogger. I will try my best to go beyond these figures. I also hope to get help from all the friends I made while blogging and also from my readers.
Wishing all my friends and readers a happy and prosperous new year…