This post is inspired from my previous post. A part of this originates from the movie Incredibles. You decide whether to call this plagiarism or improvisation(what’s that???). If you haven’t seen that movie then you may also think that the director lifted my idea to make his film. I am leaving this up to you to make your brain think for a while and get some exercise else it would rust lying idle there.
99% of you must have figured out by now that I’ll be talking about superheroes. These are peoples just like you and me but having weird dressing sense. I actually call them superheroes because no one else can wear their dresses. Who will wear an underwear above his pants? Who will wear capes which may get stuck and out you into trouble? My shirt gets stuck to latches, corner of table, nails and such sharp or pointed things(May be I am a bit careless). Imagine how they must be handling it.
Superheroes were born to fight against crime and save the cities or the whole world from evil things. Just for a second, try to recall a person who fights against crime or is trying to deliver justice. You’ll notice that he faces a lot of criticism and actually people are against him. Similar thing is about superheroes. It’s even said that they create their own troubles and then solve those so that everyone calls them superheroes. So much for bring super. Continue reading →
Yesterday I received an e-mail from a friend. Actually I read that thing sometime back. It was really nice to recall that stuff. That e-mail is about a conversation between an interviewer and a boy.
Interviewer: You have two options. I can ask you one difficult question or ten easy questions. Think well and make a choice.
Boy thinks for a while and says
“I choose one difficult question.”
Interviewer: Great. Best of luck. Here comes the question. What comes first, Day or Night?
That was a difficult question. But realizing that his admission depends on this he answers
“It’s the Day Sir”
Boy: You said only one difficult question.
Guess what!!! He got selected.
It totally depends on us to take the easy way or the tough way. As from the above example, tough options may turn out to be easy to deal with. Taking a risk will never take you to bottom. Instead you’ll learn to deal with such difficulties. While doing so, don’t let the easy things slip out of you. Or one day you realize while taking on difficult ways that you are missing the easy ways.
Difficulties are not difficulties if they don’t take the best of of you.
Till the difficulties take you interview…
Dhish.. Dhush.. Bhiskyaw..
Don’t run away. I have not gone mad. These are the sounds of the firecrackers telling the whole world that I am back with a bang. It’s been almost a month since my last post. Reasons are obvious and these hurdles in blogging seem to be perpetual. You can go through my archives to find the probable reasons if you are still interested.
As for the the post title, I am going to tell you some secrets of writing. These secrets were discovered by me in the last whole month with some extensive re-search(Notice and read the hyphen). This will change the whole blogging world and anyone who reads further will take a big step towards writing. I suggest to stumble, digg or bookmark this post as soon as you finish.
Here are the five secrets of writing.
- Read books by controversial authors. Learn from them how to create a controversy. Implement it in your writing and find yourself everywhere. You’ll find yourself on YouTube videos featuring peoples using your poster as toilet paper. This will increase your popularity exponentially as YouTube is very popular.
- Create characters which will indulge in romance. Doesn’t matter if it’s straight or the opposite of straight. What’s important is the romantic, erotic description of them making love.
- Use abusive and vulgar language. That’s a “must” rule in modern writing. If you don’t know to write using vulgar words, Go fuck yourself. (This is just example. Not meant to you)
- Hire a ghost writer. He will write for you and you’ll get paid x number of times more than him. Do not use this trick if you are afraid of ghosts.
- Learn foreign languages like Chinese, Japanese, Korean and translate their literature in English. They hardly read English literature and very few English literates read their literature. Don’t think it’s plagiarism. You are doing a work of honor by spreading the knowledge around the world rather than restricting to a certain region.
Follow these rules and you are on the right path of success(I wonder if there is any wrong path of success). Please give credit to me or this post at least for your success.
Keep Blogging and Keep Writing…
P.S. : The sound of firecrackers at the start of this post turned out to be those used in Diwali celebrations. I thought…