I am back again to review my last 365 days and then post some goals for next 365 days. One thing at a time. Lets start with what happened with me and what happened to me this year.
1) Books : This one always on top every year because I somehow manage to conquer this goal. I started this year with a goal of 40 books in my mind. I was somewhat sure that I wont be able to climb the mountain this time. Nevertheless, I decided to give it a try. I manage to read some interesting books during this time. But towards the end of the year I changed the goal to achievable 30 books which I managed to complete just a few hours back.
2) Travel: I traveled the most this year. I haven’t traveled this much in my whole life. Learning from traveling have put some more sense into me. In the next year 2019, I hope to travel as much as I did this year.
3) Connections: There is a spark when you get know people who think like you. Who want to know you. Who want to connect to you. This year, I tried to make more connection. Connecting some more strangers and incorporating their views, ideas in my life have made some difference.
4) Heartbreak: Once again!! It was my foolishness to approach someone who was out of my bounds. I wish I had never approached or entangled myself. The whole experience left me stranded which led to a clueless, confused second half. It was this time where I my focus, my interest which I haven’t been able to find till date. I have kept myself busy socializing, reading and stuff I never tried before this.
5) Gym: Marked as check. If you remember, this has been on my goals for last couple of years. What made this happen was the heartbreak. There was anger and rage which I had to divert somewhere which otherwise would have created a whole lot of new problems for me. Four good months spent in gym making me feel better about my body.
That sums up my 2018. Nothing much has happened apart from the above events. I don’t know what’s in store for 2019, but I really hope for something good.