The winner of first contest is Nina. Overall there were thirteen entries and almost every entry was funny and suitable for the picture. In the ned I have to choose only one. So you got the winner. The good thing about my contest is luck plays a very small part. It’s the thing you write that makes you winner. I hope all will participate again.
Nina gets 300ec. Due to this good response I’ll be increasing the prize value. Get ready on Thursday. I should not say best of luck as it plays little part. But still.. Best of Luck!!!
What are you looking at??
Now it’s simple. You just have to put a caption to this. Post it as a comment or edit the image and post the link. There are rules and they are easy to follow.
1) One entry per blog. Don’t use multiple blogs as separate entries.
2) Caption may be contain humor or may not. In the end best will be chosen.
3) You should have an Entrecard account for the winning prize.
4) Entries open till Sunday 23:59 UTC
5) Winner will be announced on Monday.
Winner gets 300ec !!! So what are you waiting for?? Suggest a caption and make the Picture talking.
Edit: Forgot to put the last date for entries
After a lot of thinking (???) I made a list of changes for my blog. These changes are due to very less time I am getting online. I need some sleep. Currently I sleep around 1-1:30 am. I hardly get six hours of sleep which is necessary for anyone. In order to make my life easy and continue blogging journey I decided these changes. This is to achieve 30 readable posts per month. So here are the changes.
1) Sunday Review: I read a lot of blogs. Some are good, some are bad and some are ugly. I want to review them. Bad and ugly blogs need to be improved or else find a place in bin. I don’t expect backlinks or blogroll links or any mention for this. If they feel it’s necessary then I’ll be happy. I expect all my criticism if any to be taken in positive manner. I want blogs to improve including my blog. If you don’t take it positive then you know what happens when positive meets negative. A short circuit.
2) Tuesday Readings: These are the posts I liked. It is not necessary that all blogs have all good posts. But I feel every blog contains at least one good post. And I’ll just try to pick that out. Don’t ever check the date and time of the post. The post may be a day old or a week or a year. Maybe more than that. I’ll post what I liked and read in past week or so. Continue reading →