What is sense? and What is Nonsense? Webster dictionary gives the best definitions for these two words(often used by your employer as if they have copyright for these words) so I am not giving out the definition. For me it’s what other than me like is sense and what other than me don’t like is nonsense. But these other than me probably don’t know they live in a world full of nonsense. Just to give an example.
These other than me and I live in India. A great place to live where we are surrounded by nonsense. We have so called largest democracy in the world. The other than me say that I don’t make sense. Yeah. I am very much inclined towards nonsense. But look at what these other than me do.
- They have sports minister who find it difficult to walk
- They have a Prime minister labeled of many degrees but cannot take his own decision and is like a puppet in someone’s hand
- They have health minister who is admitted to medical college only to cure some disease
- They have criminals standing for election and these other than me elect them
- They have light in cities and metros by putting the major part of India which lives in villages into darkness
- They have food stock piled in ports and warehouse’s left for rotting when the prices for same commodities skyrocket
- They have…… The list will go on and by now you too think that I don’t make sense
I am not trying to prove I make sense and other than me don’t. I am just trying to figure out sense from the nonsense. Let me tell you what is nonsense for other than me.
- An Ox giving liters of milk
- A dumb person taking part in singing competition
- A bald person keeping a comb in his pocket
- A sheep behaving like a dog
- A donkey(how can I forget this animal) taking part in horse race
Isn’t it? Those are the lines which don’t make sense to other than me. And the list before this doesn’t make sense for me. Who wins here? Of course other than me!!! Majority always wins.
Till other than me find sense in nonsense…
I’ll Think Nonsense…
I am totally lazy today. It hurts to wake up early on Sunday. I had to wake up early due to the nature’s call. Then it was time to watch some movies. I’ll write about that in tomorrow’s post. Today it’s the blog review time. This weeks featured blog is The Eagle,The Lion and The Dove by Kimmysharinglight. That is the name of blog. Pretty long but you’ll remember it.
I have to use the word “Just”. This is just another blog which I am lucky to get to read. The “Just” is because I am getting good blogs to read now a days. I really liked this blog and will continue reading. As I mentioned in my earlier reviews that the pictures used in post spice up the post. Here is another good example of that. Author has used a picture in almost every post and it suits it.
Things I liked is the blog archive is good. But as most of the bloggers do, it is somewhere in the middle of the page. That is totally waste. Another thing I liked is the style of writing. It’s the new trend of blogs where author’s writes just enough. Similar to my type of writings. Who has patience to read long post?? Many even try to skim the post I write. One more plus is the use of sezwho. You get to know what peoples like by the ratings they give. Continue reading →
This is a fantasy. We have been watching many films and read stories about people who have the power of being invisible. Sometime back I saw films like “Hollow man” and “Mr. India“. That sometime was a long ago you can say. I always wished to have that power and use it against the evil. The first film here though frames the dark side of being invisible. I think everyone will love to be invisible.
Scientists are a step closer to being invisible. This will not only make humans invisible but any object. Scientists have engineered a new material which can control the direction of visible light. The logic is simple. Just bend the visible light away from the object and it becomes invisible. There is no injection or any kind of drug required. This can also hide large objects like ships and plane. Continue reading →