When you know you are in a place where you can become breakfast, lunch or dinner of some creature, You take your time in front of camera for pose. I was searching for stupid and I found this kid. The shark behind got a kid to satisfy his appetite.
Healthy Tip : If you are fed up with your life and think it’s useless, go to the above place and give a pose. You’ll help a shark to live more and you’ll die in style.
Till you think you are not stupid
Everyday is not same. We go through a series of changes which may also change the course of our life. When we get something good or we are happy, we often forget to thank god for that. But when it’s bad time we suddenly remember god and that also for cursing. Why me? Why did you do this to me? What wrong I did? This happens when you forget to thank god. It doesn’t matter if it’s tiny or negligible thing. Just thank god for giving that.
A while ago, I read a blog where the author wrote good things that happen in his everyday life. I am trying to find that blog and will link it when I find. I don’t want to turn my blog into something similar like that blog. So I’ll write a post every week to thank god for the good things happened in that day.
- I had a great breakfast in the morning. Chapati with sambar tastes great.
- I was late to get out of the house and was expecting to miss my bus. I didn’t miss that. 🙂
- There was a dispute between me and an engineer from contractor’s side. It was solved peacefully. Thank you god for giving me enough patience.
- I had good lunch with butter to add to taste.
- I was able to convince contractors engineers again in another dispute. That was twice in a day. 🙂
- I met a friend while returning to home, whose wedding I wasn’t able to attend. Happy to see that he was not angry on me.
- A cup of coffee with some toasts and a comedy show on TV. Perfect for relaxing.
Do you thank to god? Would you like to? Would you like to create a post like this? Then go ahead and send me link to that post. I’ll put that link along with this post.
1. Your houseplants are alive, and you can’t smoke any of them.
2. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
3. 6:00 a.m is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
4. You hear your favorite song in an elevator.
5. Your friends marry and divorce instead of “hook up” and “break up.”
6. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
7. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as “dressed up.”
8. You’re the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door
won’t turn down the stereo.
9. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
10. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
11. You take naps. Continue reading →