Death: Are you afraid of me??
Me: Yes I am.
Death: I am coming for you…
Me: You are always welcomed.
Death: *Turns back and leaves*
Life: Are you afraid of me??
Me: No.. Why should I??
Life: Then I am leaving you.. (*Turns back and starts leaving*)
Me: As you wish. You are always welcomed to return.
Life: *Turns around and gives me a hug*
This is the last day of year 2010. So I decided to write and opened the blog editor. I couldn’t go beyond the blank screen. I kept staring and thinking of the best or worst things happened this year. Nothing… The most boring year so far. There were very few moments of excitement but not worth mentioning. As the year closed to an end, I desperately wanted see the new year sun.
This year I was totally brain stuck. No new ideas. No imagination. No crazy dreams. No Nonsense. I feel like this year was empty. Every year fills up my thought basket. I empty that at the year end for the new thoughts. Not this year. It’s already empty.
I hope the new year brings a lot of positive changes in me.
I hope it gives me courage.
I hope it gives me strength.
I hope it gives me the ability to take quick decisions.
And above all it makes me think selfless. You must have figured that out by my previous lines.
Bye Bye 2010.. (Sound of emptying of bucket)
Today my blog turns two. I am very happy to see the blog celebrating it’s second anniversary. Thanks to all the readers, my friends and the search engines who have helped my blog to turn two.
These days I am blogging less due to lots of reasons. In spite of telling again and again, Can’t post frequently. Hoping that your love for the blog pushes me further.
Till next year…
Wishing a prosperous new year to all my friends and readers. Forget the failures in 2009 and work towards success in this year. Make sure you get enough sleep to fuel your dreams while working.
I would like to thank all those who commented, criticized, liked, disliked my posts. I will try my best to improve and post more this year. That’s a promise I don’t want to break.
Till the next year…
What is sense? and What is Nonsense? Webster dictionary gives the best definitions for these two words(often used by your employer as if they have copyright for these words) so I am not giving out the definition. For me it’s what other than me like is sense and what other than me don’t like is nonsense. But these other than me probably don’t know they live in a world full of nonsense. Just to give an example.
These other than me and I live in India. A great place to live where we are surrounded by nonsense. We have so called largest democracy in the world. The other than me say that I don’t make sense. Yeah. I am very much inclined towards nonsense. But look at what these other than me do.
- They have sports minister who find it difficult to walk
- They have a Prime minister labeled of many degrees but cannot take his own decision and is like a puppet in someone’s hand
- They have health minister who is admitted to medical college only to cure some disease
- They have criminals standing for election and these other than me elect them
- They have light in cities and metros by putting the major part of India which lives in villages into darkness
- They have food stock piled in ports and warehouse’s left for rotting when the prices for same commodities skyrocket
- They have…… The list will go on and by now you too think that I don’t make sense
I am not trying to prove I make sense and other than me don’t. I am just trying to figure out sense from the nonsense. Let me tell you what is nonsense for other than me.
- An Ox giving liters of milk
- A dumb person taking part in singing competition
- A bald person keeping a comb in his pocket
- A sheep behaving like a dog
- A donkey(how can I forget this animal) taking part in horse race
Isn’t it? Those are the lines which don’t make sense to other than me. And the list before this doesn’t make sense for me. Who wins here? Of course other than me!!! Majority always wins.
Till other than me find sense in nonsense…
I’ll Think Nonsense…