I was working on this theme for last few days. I had very little time for my blog. I just come, write some nonsense and then my online activity. Editing and customizing the theme was a boring task. So I always looked for a reason to skip it. But today I got enough time to edit and apply the theme.
Earlier I applied this theme 9 days back. Yeah on my Birthday. 🙂 But somehow it didn’t work. It didn’t display the unicode characters correctly. As you can see I write in 3 languages here. So there’ is a lot of importance of these unicode characters. I don’t like Mozilla based browsers as they don’t display the page properly. They skip something or add some junk. Internet Explorer is always reliable in rendering the page.
So the page used to display properly in Internet Explorer but not in Flock. Flock is a new browser which I’ve been using for a while now due to it’s neat features. Though I don’t rely on it as much as Internet Explorer. Let’s keep this browser talk aside. I was trying for a solution on how the characters will display correctly in Flock. I’m a beginner in PHP and HTML. But I can code and have enough knowledge to edit.
But this problem was headache. After lot of efforts I slowed down on this theme and started searching for an alternative. Today when I decided for a new them, I gave a last try on this. And it turned out to be a CSS problem. Just few lines of editing in CSS file and the theme worked as I wanted. I made a few changes to the original theme and now its running well. Also Updated the WordPress. My love for this blog is increasing day by day.
Hope you like what I write here.