Being shameless is one of the greatest quality you’ll possess. Ask me. I’ve turned myself into a shameless person in last few years. So with all that experience in my pocket I am writing this guide.
1) Dress unconventional: Do not comb hair. Do not use deodorant and go for a wedding. You’ll hear this word “shameless” at least once. This is just start. You have way to go ahead.
2) Talk loudly and sing sad songs. If you possess a bad voice then nothing can be better. Use this god gift to improvise and to get closer to being shameless.
3) When in toilet, mostly in public toilets, start singing “I like you” or “Hello how are you”. You’ll grab some immediate attention also.
4) When in public place and there is a bit of silence, start cursing your boss with all the bad words you know. Make sure it’s loud enough to be heard by others.
5) Do not wash your clothes. Wear them for as far as you can without washing. Try wearing jeans. It is an official wear for such people. It doesn’t need much washing.
Follow these five simple steps and you’ll surely achieve your shameless degree. If you have any problems do comment here and ask for help. I’ll reply you as soon as possible. Who else can help you other than a shameless person.
My room is messy. I have written about this earlier. And I love it that way many times. Except when some guests are coming then I’ve to clean it. :love: Now I keep it dirty to save my time. See how it’s done. You can treat this as a time saving technique. Make a note of it and follow it so that you get more time to enjoy.
For instance, When I return to house after some shopping or from friends house or from anywhere, I throw my things in some places. Like my watch on the fridge. That’s not a place for the watch. My cap on a cupboard in another room. That may be a right place for a cap. My mobile usually finds a place on chair in the third room or sometimes on the table. But keeping it on table is very rare. Now just to answer you curiosity, no one sits on that chair because that chair is honorable place for a book or two.That may be a novel I bought from the library or a book related to my field. Continue reading →
Cats too love to wear Jeans.
Jeans is the only cloth wared by peoples of all ages. It’s very popular because most of us are very lazy. Yes we don’t want to wash our clothes. And Jeans doesn’t need a wash. The more it’s dirty, The more fashionable it is. I’m too lazy. I remember long back i wore a Jeans without washing for nearly 5 months.
And I washed it by mistake. Yes by mistake. I felt very bad for a masterpiece I created with all the dust and dirt on it. After the wash it was the bad looking neat and clean Jeans. Who wants to wear that?? Now I don’t wear it because it doesn’t fit me.
Now that cat must be saying “Be lazy and wear Jeans” 😀