What is sense? and What is Nonsense? Webster dictionary gives the best definitions for these two words(often used by your employer as if they have copyright for these words) so I am not giving out the definition. For me it’s what other than me like is sense and what other than me don’t like is nonsense. But these other than me probably don’t know they live in a world full of nonsense. Just to give an example.
These other than me and I live in India. A great place to live where we are surrounded by nonsense. We have so called largest democracy in the world. The other than me say that I don’t make sense. Yeah. I am very much inclined towards nonsense. But look at what these other than me do.
- They have sports minister who find it difficult to walk
- They have a Prime minister labeled of many degrees but cannot take his own decision and is like a puppet in someone’s hand
- They have health minister who is admitted to medical college only to cure some disease
- They have criminals standing for election and these other than me elect them
- They have light in cities and metros by putting the major part of India which lives in villages into darkness
- They have food stock piled in ports and warehouse’s left for rotting when the prices for same commodities skyrocket
- They have…… The list will go on and by now you too think that I don’t make sense
I am not trying to prove I make sense and other than me don’t. I am just trying to figure out sense from the nonsense. Let me tell you what is nonsense for other than me.
- An Ox giving liters of milk
- A dumb person taking part in singing competition
- A bald person keeping a comb in his pocket
- A sheep behaving like a dog
- A donkey(how can I forget this animal) taking part in horse race
Isn’t it? Those are the lines which don’t make sense to other than me. And the list before this doesn’t make sense for me. Who wins here? Of course other than me!!! Majority always wins.
Till other than me find sense in nonsense…
I’ll Think Nonsense…
Darkness is what many of us are afraid of. We are used to live in an environment full of brightness. That is the Sun. Almost 12 hours of the day are bright. The other hours are known as darkness. Because we are afraid to live in dark we have invented artificial lighting’s to brighten our lives. Due to this we can go all 24 hours in brightness.
The only time when we are with darkness is when we are in sleep. We are not working then. It’s the rest time. So in other words we are sleeping in darkness. Somewhere inside us there is a fear while we sleep. The cause is once again the darkness. Irrelevant of any other things that trouble your life, darkness is what you are afraid of most.
What is the main source of light? Sun in our case. It is a star of course. (Well I am not teaching you Physics or part of Geography. I am not good at teaching someone.) In 12 hours of our life we see one star that lightens up the world. Actually we cannot look at that star with naked eye. It is too bright and our eyes cannot handle it.
Now when it is dark, There is no Sun. Go to your terrace or get out of the house and look up in the sky. What you see? Stars. Many of them. Zillions of them. What we miss is this. We like the light, the bright side which is when we are unable to see the one star above us and we don’t like darkness, which shows us many stars at once.
Our life is brightened up with moments of success, joy, happiness and it darkens up when we fail or when we are sad. But actually we are missing a lot of opportunities that we cannot see while there is light. We cannot see the stars we can reach to. The unnecessary fear of dark entities make us fallback. Instead of watching the stars in the darkness we close our eyes and wait till it’s bright. We don’t even bother to think of question like “What if we open our eyes in darkness?” We hibernate and when we are out of hibernation we found ourselves weaker than what we were.
Don’t fear of dark. Face it. The next time you are in dark just remember “When it’s dark enough you can see the stars.”
Till it’s dark…