I wake up in the morning after snoozing the alarm for five times at least. Wrapping up the bed, here I go for the natures call. There is this mirror hanged on to a wall. This object was bought by me. I wonder why I bought it. Doesn’t make sense huh?? It won’t. I am not that good looking to keep staring at what appears in the mirror. Maybe it was an unintended intention (??????) to see if I look good. I don’t know if the same mirror means anything to the rest of family.
That brings up one big question. Why man invented mirror? Was it man or a woman? They use it much more than we do. Isn’t a mirror waste of time? If I stand in front of mirror and comb my hair everyday, lets say for 5 minutes, Then I loose three hours of my life in a month. I could have used that to watch one Hindi movie with 8-10 songs or two English flicks.
The option of uncombed hair looks better now as I am converting into a movie buff.
A few days back, I read a story about acid thrown on faces of some young girls. This is the stage of your life when you want to look beautiful. Can you imagine the fear in their eyes when they’ll see their face in the mirror? I cannot comment on the crime committed as it will lead to a full paragraph of bad words but the role of mirrors is such that it will lead to a catastrophe. The world without a mirror seems to be a good place.
Then we have rear view mirrors.
These mirrors often reflect objects closer than they appear. They force us to look back and we do it. Not just once, but again and again and again. We develop a habit of looking back not just while driving but in our life too. If you drive often then you’ll know what I want to say. It’s not a crime to look back. You should remember one thing…
Life is ahead… Not the rear view mirror.
Till the next time you check out the mirror…
What is sense? and What is Nonsense? Webster dictionary gives the best definitions for these two words(often used by your employer as if they have copyright for these words) so I am not giving out the definition. For me it’s what other than me like is sense and what other than me don’t like is nonsense. But these other than me probably don’t know they live in a world full of nonsense. Just to give an example.
These other than me and I live in India. A great place to live where we are surrounded by nonsense. We have so called largest democracy in the world. The other than me say that I don’t make sense. Yeah. I am very much inclined towards nonsense. But look at what these other than me do.
- They have sports minister who find it difficult to walk
- They have a Prime minister labeled of many degrees but cannot take his own decision and is like a puppet in someone’s hand
- They have health minister who is admitted to medical college only to cure some disease
- They have criminals standing for election and these other than me elect them
- They have light in cities and metros by putting the major part of India which lives in villages into darkness
- They have food stock piled in ports and warehouse’s left for rotting when the prices for same commodities skyrocket
- They have…… The list will go on and by now you too think that I don’t make sense
I am not trying to prove I make sense and other than me don’t. I am just trying to figure out sense from the nonsense. Let me tell you what is nonsense for other than me.
- An Ox giving liters of milk
- A dumb person taking part in singing competition
- A bald person keeping a comb in his pocket
- A sheep behaving like a dog
- A donkey(how can I forget this animal) taking part in horse race
Isn’t it? Those are the lines which don’t make sense to other than me. And the list before this doesn’t make sense for me. Who wins here? Of course other than me!!! Majority always wins.
Till other than me find sense in nonsense…
I’ll Think Nonsense…