On express highways, you often find car pile-up. That is obviously due to the very high speed driving. Just a fraction of brake can end up with a pile-up. I have personally seen one. Not a huge one. The one I remember most is from a movie named Final Destination 3. It doesn’t look exaggerated in spite of being fictional. There is one more type of car pile-up.
I haven’t seen cars piled up in such a fashion. Most of the times, Cars moving from factory to showroom are transported via lorry in horizontal position and tied to the base. Hats off to the above “creative” risky idea which may end up in real pile-up.
Till you think a crazy idea…
Nice way to park
Can you guess the gender of the driver??
Good marketing technique
The picture you are looking at is not just a sofa but it is a car also. Probably advertising for sofa dot com. After reading this you’ll probably head upto sofa dot com. There are 99% chances of that. Just thought of sharing this picture from an e-mail. This looks to be a good example of how to do marketing of your stuff.
Talking Picture 03
What a relief!!! Petrol prices went down..
1) One entry per user, per blog. Don’t use multiple blogs as separate entries.
2) Caption may contain humor or may not. In the end best will be chosen.
3) You should have an Entrecard account for the winning prize.
4) Entries open till Sunday 23:59 UTC
5) Winner will be announced on Monday.
6) At least ten entries are required to decide winner.
Winner gets 300ec !!! So what are you waiting for?? Suggest a caption and make the Picture talking.