After the frustrated story of nobody thinks I am serious, I thought of writing this guide. This guide is to help all those who are facing similar problems. There is a cure for this disease but it takes time and some effort. The advice below is completely free of cost and free to use by anyone for personal or commercial purpose.
1) When you wake up in the morning look into the mirror. The creature in the mirror should be familiar, may be horrible or funny. But don’t waste your energy by giving him a smile. It’s your bad habit to give him a flying kiss or giving a great smile. Don’t do that.
2) Whenever you are in a party and there is laughter bomb just count 10 to 1. This is an old theory worked out for controlling anger. It works the other way also. For those who don’t know to count 10 to 1, join a nursery.
3) Join a laughter club. Do everything others do except stretching a single muscle on your face. This may also grab some attention to you. You may get some friends as well.
4) Watch everything about Mr.Beans. Just don’t forget the 10 to 1 count.
5) Subscribe to all the funny newsletters, news groups, yahoo groups, blogs, websites, etc. Don’t miss a single e-mail from these and the 10 to 1 count also.
And finally don’t be alone. Always be with someone. If you stay alone or get a single moment where you are alone you’ll take out all the laughter which you suppressed so far. I expect you to be honest in your toilet and bathroom. This is a serious post and don’t take it lightly. If you laughed at any instance while reading till now, then you don’t deserve to be serious.
Till you get serious…
This is one of the things I am trying to achieve.(Stress on the word achieve). You need to get serious in your life in order to succeed. These are the words of my parents and respectable elders. This holds true all around the world. Nice to know about the things binding the whole world as one or the common things which I am unaware of.
I have changed drastically in last 2-3 years. I was North pole before that and now I have become South pole. It is the same me but there is a widened curve on my face. Most of us call it smile. This smile is now a trouble to me. Now start laughing at me. Seriously.. Seriously… Nobody takes me seriously. I was enjoying this for all the time because of getting new friends. But now I want to be serious.
Whenever, Wherever (Nice song by Shakira. One of my favorites. She is awesome in shaking her …..) I go there is a burst of laughter. Everybody who knows me gives me a smile and greets me. Actually that is how you greet someone. But this smile is a bit different. It is for the person who brings smile on their face. It’s actually not for me as a whole person. It’s just for a part of me.
Many time it has happened that I used the sentence, “No I am not kidding. I am serious.” and there has been laughter after mimicking my sentence. At times it was pretty embarrassing also. The easy to go nature gets me pass through the situation. Otherwise frequently repeating scenes like these would have put me in deep psychological trouble. I would have lost my mental balance. (You think I have lost it??)
Is it necessary to be serious in your life to get success?? Isn’t it possible with an always smiling face? I wonder how the famous humor writers, stand up comedians or simply comedians get serious in their life. He is serious about humor. Isn’t that ironical?
Till I get serious…
After watching The Dark Knight, Heath Ledger gained a lot of fans around the world. It was not just early death sympathy. His unforgettable performance was the main factor. Many of his fans try to imitate his best performance. Yes, the Joker. And his fans list is not limited to humans. Here are his two fans who watched The Dark Knight. Now they try to put a smile on our face. They sure succeed. :biggrin: