1. Your houseplants are alive, and you can’t smoke any of them.
2. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
3. 6:00 a.m is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
4. You hear your favorite song in an elevator.
5. Your friends marry and divorce instead of “hook up” and “break up.”
6. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
7. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as “dressed up.”
8. You’re the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door
won’t turn down the stereo.
9. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
10. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
11. You take naps. Continue reading →