What should we call him?? Eye spy or Spy Cat?
Just like humans, who have different way to look at same thing, Animals also possess this power. Above photo is just one of the examples. Now check out for the cat in your house. If you see a mouse in your house you’ll kill it and throw it. But if the cat sees that mouse then cat will look at it as it’s potential breakfast,lunch or dinner.
Now think what does your pet think about you?
Till you find the answer…
After the frustrated story of nobody thinks I am serious, I thought of writing this guide. This guide is to help all those who are facing similar problems. There is a cure for this disease but it takes time and some effort. The advice below is completely free of cost and free to use by anyone for personal or commercial purpose.
1) When you wake up in the morning look into the mirror. The creature in the mirror should be familiar, may be horrible or funny. But don’t waste your energy by giving him a smile. It’s your bad habit to give him a flying kiss or giving a great smile. Don’t do that.
2) Whenever you are in a party and there is laughter bomb just count 10 to 1. This is an old theory worked out for controlling anger. It works the other way also. For those who don’t know to count 10 to 1, join a nursery.
3) Join a laughter club. Do everything others do except stretching a single muscle on your face. This may also grab some attention to you. You may get some friends as well.
4) Watch everything about Mr.Beans. Just don’t forget the 10 to 1 count.
5) Subscribe to all the funny newsletters, news groups, yahoo groups, blogs, websites, etc. Don’t miss a single e-mail from these and the 10 to 1 count also.
And finally don’t be alone. Always be with someone. If you stay alone or get a single moment where you are alone you’ll take out all the laughter which you suppressed so far. I expect you to be honest in your toilet and bathroom. This is a serious post and don’t take it lightly. If you laughed at any instance while reading till now, then you don’t deserve to be serious.
Till you get serious…
Good times, Bad times… They come and go. You never know when you’ll face one of them. So what should you do is be prepared for both of them. When everything is going good, just be prepared for some unusual situation that may arise. Don’t keep reminding yourself of that or else you’ll spoil the good time.
What I can say is most of us are not prepared for bad times. We always assume our time will be good. You never know… Then you fall in a situation like below. Tell me what you would have done in such a case?
Those with weak heart would get an attack. The man in the circle surely looks the type I am talking about. Eyes wide open and a big O of mouth. At least he is still there. Many disappear after such a situation like they have got power to be invisible. Disappeared in a flash….
Till you fall in such a situation… :tongue: