Shoes that can fly

I woke up today morning, turned tv on and switched to news channel. Oh my god!! I couldn’t believe on my eyes, what I was watching. I saw one shoe flying and within a second another. Don’t you want to know who is the inventor?? Surprisingly he is an Iraqi reporter. His invention may just prove to be a revolutionary one.

Those two flying shoes were targeted on Mr. President. Unlike the 9/11 attacks on America which took thousands of lives, these didn’t even took one(This certainly looks like Iraq is heading towards non-violence). They didn’t even hit the target. Both missed. Mr. President is still fit and alert even at the end of his term. He successfully dodged both the shoes and confirmed his fitness.

Christmas is approaching and this inventor wanted to show his love towards Mr. president. He cannot afford an American trip. He is also afraid that he may be treated as terrorist rather than a reporter. His gift also may be suspected as a potential bomb or something similar. So he decided to give the Christmas gift at that moment.

No one knew that Mr. President cannot afford to buy new shoes due to the financial crisis. He must be happy now and will keep those shoes as souvenir. Mr. President had a smile on his face throughout. A great example of how President should be and how he should accept souvenir with a smile.

Till the next flying shoes incidence…

Think Nonsense…

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

14 Comments

1. Posted December 15, 2008 at 6:27 pm | Permalink

LMAO – I log into cnn.com every morning to catch-up on the news. I watched the video clip of the reporter throwing both shoes towards President Bush. They both missed. Damn! Did you notice in the video that nobody, not even the secret service jumped in to protect Bush – they all went for the reporter leaving Mr. Bush vulnerable. Tis Tis…

2. Posted December 15, 2008 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

Yup. That was mentioned somewhere. Looks like all are waiting for obama and they want bush to go.

3. Posted December 15, 2008 at 8:21 pm | Permalink

What a legacy he leaves behind. LOL

4. Posted December 15, 2008 at 8:24 pm | Permalink

Hye, all articles of yours proved your creativity. I think thinknonsense is also a creative topic you have exposed in good ways. Nice to stay back here…

5. Posted December 15, 2008 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

@bruno
    Yup. Superseding Bill Clinton was difficult but he managed. =]

@anirudha
    I am still learning and guess what it’s been 10 months already. You need to do something different. So why not nonsense.. :wink:
    Think Nonsense… 8)

6. Posted December 15, 2008 at 11:27 pm | Permalink

Congratulations. You are sticking around your title. The nonsense blog. What a marvellous nonsense it is. Keep it up

7. Posted December 16, 2008 at 9:19 am | Permalink

he.. I thinks that reporter should be learn how to hit with shoes :)

8. Posted December 16, 2008 at 11:38 am | Permalink

@Rose
    Thanks. :love:

@santoni
    He must have missed the training part. :wink:

9. Posted December 16, 2008 at 3:28 pm | Permalink

Bush may be one of the lousiest presidents United States ever had but you just got to give this guy some credit for his fast reaction when he ducked as a size 10 inches shoe was thrown but missed him :D:DLOL!

10. Posted December 16, 2008 at 3:32 pm | Permalink

Was that a fitness test for him?? :o

11. Posted December 18, 2008 at 4:30 pm | Permalink

You write very well Guttu. Are you a Marathi?

12. Posted December 18, 2008 at 4:33 pm | Permalink

i can speak and write Marathi. If you call that Marathi then I am. ^_^

13. Posted December 18, 2008 at 11:18 pm | Permalink

This reminded to many people the famous Khrushchev’s shoe banging episode… but so much funnier !

14. Posted December 18, 2008 at 11:24 pm | Permalink

I am unaware of that incidence. But this one will remain forever in my memory. :D