Talking Picture 04

Talking Picture 04 www.thinknonsense.com

Who is this Ronaldo???

Rules :
1) One entry per user, per blog. Don’t use multiple blogs as separate entries.
2) Caption may contain humor or may not. In the end best will be chosen.
3) You should have an Entrecard account for the winning prize.
4) Entries open till Sunday 23:59 UTC
5) Winner will be announced on Monday.
6) At least ten entries are required to decide winner.

Winner gets 300ec !!! So what are you waiting for?? Suggest a caption and make the Picture talking.

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
This entry was posted in Fun. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

17 Comments

1. Posted August 28, 2008 at 7:13 am | Permalink

Is This What Is Meant By Having A Ball?!

2. Posted August 28, 2008 at 7:14 am | Permalink

can i in.. great idea … cheerss and keep the spirit to blog .. :D

3. Posted August 28, 2008 at 12:16 pm | Permalink

It’s really awesome….. Nice one dude… From where you are getting these stuffs?

4. Posted August 28, 2008 at 4:25 pm | Permalink

” I am the captain of indian soccer team”

5. Posted August 28, 2008 at 4:52 pm | Permalink

I can’t think of anything witty for a caption … too early in the morning and the coffee hasn’t worked its charm … but the photo gave me a warm smile!

6. Posted August 28, 2008 at 5:18 pm | Permalink

Dumbo! haha

7. Posted August 28, 2008 at 8:06 pm | Permalink

@pandi merdeka
    Sure. you can..

@selerines
    The more you read blogs and surf the better you get the stuff.

@hilary
    you can always add later. Still 2 days left.

So far just 2 entries. 8 still needed.

8. Posted August 30, 2008 at 10:03 am | Permalink

“This is the funniest looking peanut I’ve ever seen, and Huge Too…Yummy”

9. Posted August 30, 2008 at 12:29 pm | Permalink

“I’d better prepare for the World Cup 2010. I still have time…”

10. Posted August 30, 2008 at 12:34 pm | Permalink

“nfff! nnfff! Smells like rubber. This must be a good prop in the circus.”

11. Posted August 30, 2008 at 9:12 pm | Permalink

true sportsman spirit ,started practicing for 2012 olympics from today .

keep it up man ;)

12. Posted August 31, 2008 at 1:14 am | Permalink

A new brazilliant captain, huh? :D

13. Posted August 31, 2008 at 1:25 am | Permalink

Hi. My Name is Ronalfant, and I’m….

…Wow! you guessed it right, I’m the striker!

14. Posted August 31, 2008 at 1:29 am | Permalink

What are you looking at? Can you play soccer like me…with your nose?

15. Posted August 31, 2008 at 9:30 pm | Permalink

My suggested caption is –

“Why don’t ‘adidas’ use me as Brand Ambassador, rather Brand Elephant? ”

Thanks,
    Ojal

16. Posted September 2, 2008 at 11:32 am | Permalink

Wow! Congratulations to the winner. The caption is beautiful. I love it too!

17. Remar
    Posted April 3, 2010 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

I think that if you have a blog, then it is what you need.
    Tell people about something, someone is advertising, to somebody else for something else.
    Personally, I think so.
    Here I have a blog about my travels, but I can not share them with people, because somebody would write that this is spam.
    A hoster will also kick :)

One Trackback

1. By Winner of Talking Picture 04 | The Nonsense Blog on September 1, 2008 at 11:02 pm

[…] winner of last weeks contest is Swta. Congratulation. Thank you to all those who participated. Try for the next […]